Senior Frontend Developer React [M/F/D]
permanent position in full time
Smile BI is a fast-growing BI SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers market insights on the booming ePharmacy market for Pharma clients. Our sophisticated analytics product – Smile BI – enables manufacturers to allocate their marketing budget more efficiently through price transparency and competitor marketing analysis.
We are a great international team located in a beautiful office in the center of Munich, working together with remote teams across the globe. Our unique culture makes Smile BI an awesome place to work.
As a React Developer you are part of a distributed Scrum team of great engineers. You will help us shape the future in the area of shop analytics and marketing intelligence. You will work with a team of data scientists to visualize terabytes of data for our clients using a UX/UI interface and creating clearly specified user stories. Our team has a good sense of humor and enjoys having fun. If you want to be part of this journey and build a complex analytics platform from scratch, continue reading.
- You have a key role within a cross-functional Scrum team
- You will build a user interface in React in alignment with the rest of the team
- You take the lead regarding code reviews and establish and implement guidelines
- You align on requirements to plot real time charts
- You collaborate with backend developers on designing and connecting to GraphQL API
- You continually improve the existing, solid infrastructure according to your needs and make it even more productive
- You provide guidance with your domain knowledge on how to build micro services
- You implement high standards for code modularity and test coverage
About our Tech Stack:
- NodeJS, React v16, NestJS, Puppeteer, GraphQL, TypeScript, Docker, Bitbucket, AWS
- We use Jira, Confluence, Mural, Figma and everything needed to collaborate
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in React and its ecosystem
- Good know-how of Linux, Shell, and DevOps tools
- Solid experience in building micro services, preferably from scratch
- Any GraphQL, WebSockets, Python, AWS experience is an additional plus
- You collaborate in diverse and visionary teams and settings
- Good communication skills in English, German is a plus
- You have experience in agile software development with SCRUM / Kanban and to you, the SCRUM values are not just guidelines on a piece of paper
What we offer:
- Culture of trust and empowerment, meetups, parties & events
- Competitive salary, centrally located offices, public transport budget, great IT equipment
- Flexible working hours, 30 days of holiday and volunteering time off
- Personal development budget and an international team of experts
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring by senior management
- Free beverages and food, free ePharmacy orders, sports and health benefits
Your working place:
We are a Munich based team, but you can work remotely from anywhere CEST UTC +/- 2. Please note, we only accept candidates in Europe and less than a 3 hour flight away from Munich.
We are a remote-first company, our whole engineering team is fully distributed. This was a very deliberate choice to prioritize work-life balance and ensure we’re able to accommodate the best people in Europe, whilst fostering diversity.
Ready to join us?
Are you ready to join us and contribute your expertise to our company? If yes and you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We are looking forward to receive your application.