Product Owner Business Intelligence [M/F/D]
permanent position in full time
Smile BI is a fast-growing BI SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers market insights on the booming ePharmacy market for Pharma customers. Our sophisticated analytics product – Smile Bi – enables manufacturers to allocate their marketing budget more efficiently through price transparency and competitor marketing analysis. We are a great international team located in a beautiful office in the center of Munich, working together with remote teams across the globe. Our unique culture makes Smile BI an awesome place to work. If you live for product innovation and love to work in a high paced inspiring environment, continue reading.
As a Product Owner you drive the agile development of our Business Intelligence SaaS from the aggregation of data to the customer experience within our interface. You will be involved in crawler technology and machine learning based on terabytes of data. You will work cross-functionally with data analysts, marketing managers and engineers to transfer complex requirements into actionable tasks and drive product development at an early stage of innovative products.
- Develop extensive knowledge of eCommerce marketing activities and pricing dynamics
- Understand crawler technology and data processing to make good product decisions
- Align your scrum team around quarterly OKRs and execute efficiently on a tactical level
- Manage product delivery with engineering in an agile setting
- Support product discovery activities and collaborate on creating a kick ass product roadmap
- Write clear specifications in collaboration with our eCommerce and marketing stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience working on digital products in an agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Preferably a technical background
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, self-motivated
- A proven record of managing and delivering successful products and features
What we offer
- Culture of trust and empowerment, meetups, parties & events
- Competitive salary, centrally located offices, public transport budget, great IT equipment
- Flexible working hours, 30 days of holiday and volunteering time off
- Personal development budget and an international team of experts
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring by senior management
- Free beverages and food, free ePharmacy orders, sports and health benefits
Your working place
We are a Munich based team, but you can work remote from anywhere CEST UTC +/- 2. Please note, we only accept candidates in Europe and less than a 3 hour flight to Munich. We are a remote-first company, our whole engineering team is fully distributed. This was a very deliberate choice to prioritize work-life balance and ensure we’re able to accommodate the best people in Europe, whilst fostering diversity.
Are you ready to join us and contribute your expertise to our company? If yes and you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receiving your application.